Erasmus+ group in Belgrade
We are teenagers and leaders from four countries and we have an Erasmus+ Project together during 18 months 2016/17. We are from Germany, Great Britain, Serbia and Sweden. On Wednesday 12th April we have a program in Belgrade and hope that you could join us during the afternoon from 3 pm to 5 pm at Fakultet za diplomatiju i bezbednost, Travnička 2 (Savski Venac), Belgrade.
The program at Fakultet za diplomatiju i bezbednost includes;
- An exhibition and mingle;
- A short introduction and information about Erasmus+;
- A presentation of all organizations involved;
- A presentation of our project;
- Discussion about the situation for refuges, in the Balkan Countries, Germany, Great Britain and Sweden by Maria Persdotter (Swedish Social Democratic Party), Mirjam Blumenthal (German SPD), Tom Searle (Labour Party Great Britain);
- Questions and open discussion.